Storm Damaged Trees
Storm Damaged Trees in Sydney
The weather in Sydney is often unpredictable, we can have sunshine one day and thunder storms the next. This is often the case through all four seasons. The unique weather can cause incredible amounts of damage to trees and also weaken them beyond reparation or reversal. Storm damaged trees can be dangerous for a number of reasons.
Some of the reasons that storm damaged trees need to be taken care of quickly and professionally include:
- they can cause harm to you or the general public;
- they can severely damage your property; and
- three they can cause damage to your vehicles and even your home.
Storm damaged trees aren’t always obvious to the individual, it takes a trained and qualified professional to ascertain whether the tree is damaged. You should not wait to see if the tree falls down to determine whether it has been affected and weakened by a storm. Furthermore, tree could be dead, or infested with pests. Also, tree could have weakened branches/limbs that are still a real danger to people, surrounding areas and buildings.
Removal of Storm Damaged Trees
Removing a fallen tree, dangerous or damaged tree can be a intimidating task; this is especially true for home owners with insufficient tools and man power. You need all kinds of equipment from chainsaws to cut the tree into manageable sections, to trucks that take the waste away after the cutting and mulching is complete.
Our team works all year round and has many years’ experience removing fallen and also storm damages trees.. If you have a fallen tree at your property that needs an emergency tree removal in Sydney, Hornsby, Ryde, Pymble, St Ives, Parramatta, Penrith and the surrounding areas, do not hesitate to contact the professionals on 0414 627 627.
- Pay attention to these signs which can help determine whether your tree is dangerous, damaged or needs to be removed.
- Dead wood or branches with no leaves or brown leaves during spring and summer need attention.
- Earth at the base of a tree lifting or with cracks indicates uprooting.
- Overhanging branches can become too heavy and crack particularly in high winds or drought.
- Become too heavy and crack particularly in heavy winds.
- Areas of no bark or fungus at the base indicate that a tree is diseased and needs treating.
- Branches growing into or against each other will weaken and need attention.
- V-shaped unions in trees will deteriorate without care
Moreover, we service all of Sydney and can attend with short notice. Do not hesitate to contact Tall Timbers Tree Services with over 25 years experience.