Tree lopping is an essential part of keeping a healthy and appealing yard. As a property owner in Sydney, you may also be concerned about fractured branches from a storm, or insect infestations that are draining the life of your beautiful trees. If you haven’t considered asking help from an expert, you may be surprised to know the numerous benefits of hiring a tree lopper for your yard maintenance needs.
Why is it good to lop trees?
Some people may think that cutting branches isn’t a big deal. But there’s so much more to tree lopping that makes it valuable work. Here are some of the advantages to remember:
- Increases attractiveness – There’s a reason why you see companies offer tree services to numerous commercial and residential properties. A well-maintained lawn leaves can attract more customers or leave a better impression on guests and passersby.
- Diverts nutrients to healthy branches – Remember that nutrients circulate through every part of the tree, even to branches that aren’t doing too good. So it may be best to get rid of excess branches so nutrients go to more crucial parts.
- Sustains production of flowers and fruits – As mentioned in the previous point, having fewer branches can allow the tree to focus on supplying nourishment to healthy branches, and this can improve the production of fruits and flowers.
- Reduces safety hazards – Safety is even more important than attractiveness. Lopping is often used to reduce dangerous situations by cutting away problem areas.
The Benefits of Hiring A Tree Lopper in Sydney
Now that we’ve covered the potential gains of lopping trees, let’s talk about why it’s better to hire a tree lopper for various tree services.
1. They’re familiar with local laws and required permits.
Just like a certified arborist Sydney, a professional tree lopper is aware of the laws associated with tree lopping, pruning, and removal. Moreover, if there are trees in your yard that are under the protection of Australian law, your tree lopper will also point this out.
2. They’re trained to be safe and efficient.
Companies that offer tree services specialise in this type of work. With that said, you can expect them to have the training needed to accomplish lopping tasks using the best safety procedures and gear. They have the right training to go around branches to prevent unnecessary damage and accidents. So, it’s no question that they are a better choice to get the job than inexperienced individuals.
3. They can spot problems that aren’t obvious to others.
Problems such as overcrowding, disease, and tree instability are not as obvious to an untrained eye. It’s only when you hire a tree lopper that these issues can be properly identified and addressed. For instance, a slightly leaning tree may appear sturdy so you find no reason to consider it a safety hazard. However, a tree lopper or arborist Sydney may see signs of weakening in the root system. This means that the tree will only become more dangerous if nothing is done.
4. They are insured.
One of the top benefits of hiring a tree lopper is that they have all the necessary insurance documentation for their tree services. DIY tree lopping does not only make your life at risk or causing further damage to your property, but you may also face additional repair costs. For this reason, opting to hire an expert can be more cost-efficient. If for any reason something does end up damaged, at least you won’t shoulder the additional expenses.
Don’t settle for less than the best tree services in Sydney
Tired of worrying about the condition of your trees and shrubs? You’ll be happy to know that there’s a quick solution to your problems.
Here at Tall Timber Tree Services, our job is to take care of the pruning, lopping, and tree felling for you. Our qualified tree climbers are equipped to handle anything. So, enjoy the many benefits of hiring a tree lopper that offers superior services at an affordable price.