Tree pruning services Sydney is the foundation to any triumphant tree care program. It is vital to maintain your tree’s health, encourage growth and keeping its natural appearance. If you want to try to prune or trim your trees, a tendency that you could incorrectly do the pruning procedure. It can cause serious damage to your precious asset.
Top Reasons to Prune or Trim Your Trees
- Proper trimming can improve the health of your tree(s) by eliminating branches that are dead or dying. These branches are often dangerous, and removing them reduces the risk of harm to your family and damage your property. This will also prevent further decay.
- Advances the general appearance and structure of the tree, keeping it from emerging broad or frail branches. Trimming avoids limbs from growing with weak crotches, or eventually crossing each other and competing for space.
- Trimming your tree(s) will increase sun exposure and air circulation throughout the tree and underlying landscape, which will improve the tree’s health.
- Pruning fruit trees can improve the size and quantity of the crop. Fruit trees should be pruned in late winter for shape and to uncover the centre of the tree to sunlight.
- Recently planted trees should be trimmed to compensate for root loss and to begin training the tree for shape.
- Tree trimming can also simply open up your property and improve your view.
Different trees should be pruned at various times of the year. For example, trimming decorative trees—especially those that flower,— should be done in early Spring before they get their new growth. Fruit trees should be pruned in late winter to expose the centre of the tree to light and to create a shapely foundation for spring growth.
Need professional tree trimming help? Contact us for a free quote.
The core ambition of Tall Timbers Tree Services is to make all tree services available to its customers at a cost effective price and in an efficient manner.
We are available Monday to Sunday, and only need short notice to be able to attend and provide a quote. We provide free quotes, you have only knowledge to gain by calling the professionals.
Tall Timbers Tree Services certifies all work they do.
Call Phillip from Tall Timbers Tree Services today on 0414 627 627